Cellar Studio is a professional recording studio run by Sound Engineer & Educator, Stu Welsh. The studios has been built for professional voice recording providing a comfortable and relaxed space for recording your voice-over. The recording studio is located in the heart of Plymouth near the train station, it is accessible, with no steps between the road and the main studio door, has its own facilities and provides a comfortable environment.
VO Recording SessionVoice Recording
- Up to 3 hours of recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Over 30% off our hourly rate!
- A professionally mixed and mastered digital audio file in a high-quality format to send your clients.
- All we need is a copy of your script and any backing tracks.
Studio owner, Stu Welsh is a professional sound engineer with over 25 years of industry experience, he has recorded in Peter Gabriel’s Real World Studio (pictured), helped to break a World Record for most gigs in 12 hours, and is an Avid Certified Expert and Instructor in the Industry Standard Music Production software Pro Tools. He holds a Master’s Degree in Computer Music and is a Senior Lecturer in Music Production & Sound Engineering at dBs Institute. He is also great at technology, computing and electronics, having studied a science degree in Media Lab Arts.
Alongside our specific products, we can also provide support and services in many creative and technical areas, including:
- An in-house recording studio for the recording, editing, mixing, mastering, and composition of audio and music.
- Advice, support and recording of content for multiple platforms such as YouTube, Instagram and Tik-Tok.
- Filming online course content at our studio complete with a green screen. For example, to a camera or a voice-over screen recording.